Saturday, December 4, 2010

12/4/10- i'm still here

it's been a minute since i've posted....slacker. all is well; continuing to move forward. i completed my second race on t-giving day. it was a 5K and far more challenging than the 4 miler. i'm proud of myself; finished in 58:35. i wanted to finish 2 races this year, and i did. now, i'm working to lose 8 lbs before the end of the year. that will put me at 50 lbs lost. its been a struggle. i lose a pound, gain a pound...back and forth. this happened when i was trying to reach 30lbs. it truly is the battle of the bulge. i'm gonna do it....no doubt!

all of me,
char

1 comment:

  1. Geeze I wish I had your stamina.....I got sick and now i'm totally off track. Your picture in About me is absolutely beautiful! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete