Thursday, December 9, 2010

12/9/10- the slump is over

in my last post, i shared that i needed to lose 8lbs to reach my 50lb weight loss. well, i need to lose a few more pounds than i thought. i stepped on the scale today; just for fun, and saw that my weight has creeped back up to a number that i NEVER wanted to see again. the number? anything higher than what i THOUGHT i currently weighed. lol. i must admit, i have been in a bit of a slump lately. it started the week before t-giving. i felt it, but thought i was pms-ing...sorry, fellas :) the feeling continued and i finally recognized it last week. i stopped writing in my food journal and my workouts decreased soon after the 5k. i was talking to my sistah, gretchen about it,and she said many of the things to me that i've said to her! she reminded me to push through the slump. dont you hate when your own words come back at you? i know quitting is not an option and this is part of the journey...this part of the journey sucks!

tonight, i'm going to the gym for a training session with lindsay. hopefully, she wont read this before our session. if she does, just say a prayer for me :)

today is the day to start climbing out of this slump!

all of me,
char

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do it and I need to get my butt back on here blogging and back into the gym. You are still doing a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete