Friday, January 6, 2012

we fall down, but we get up

NEVER, EVER, NO NEVER go grocery shopping when you are hungry!!!! i thought i was superwoman, and thought i was strong enough to do it..... HA!!!!!!! after i load the groceries in the car, i am shoving cookies in my mouth; looking like the cookie monster. once i came out of my cookie coma, i wanted to cry. instead, i text'd my hubby and told him of my indiscretion. he was understanding, but firm in reminding me of my goal. it's only by the grace of God that i didn't gain a million pounds overnight.

there is still much work to be done. since i was a kid, food has been a major factor in my life... more than i wanted to admit. but once i admitted it and started being honest with myself, i knew i could do something about it. admitting you have a problem is half the battle. the other half is doing something about. I'M DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.....ARE YOU????

all of me,
Char

2 comments:

  1. Yep, yep! All the way...I got your back! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Char, we can all certainly appreciate your candor. Being honest about where you are will always afford you the opportunity to move forward. I'm glad that you realize that just because you've fell didn't mean that you had to stay there. That type of resilience will serve you well whatever the endeavor.

    ReplyDelete