Monday, July 2, 2012

7/2/12- gotta keep it moving

i'm waiting for the results of my mri......WAITING SUCKS! the pain in my back has moved down my right leg and it hurts like....WOW!!!! the pain actually takes my breath away. i try so hard not to cry, but sometimes, i just cant help it. i've had to become creative with working out while in pain. i'm focusing more on upper body and chore strengthening exercises. i'm also back in the pool, no stress on my back and the water feels great!

sometimes my emotions get the best of me and i eat things that i shouldnt, but for the most part, i've been eating clean, little to no dairy, lean meats, veggies, fruit, nuts and lots water. i'm on vacation this week and dont want to get off track with eating right.


i saw a dear friend on yesterday (hi Paula!) and she encouraged me to keep writing. honestly, i havent really felt like sharing much lately, but the whole point of this blog is about being accountable.....sharing good and bad, but always being honest with myself and others. thanks for the reminder, Paula :)


all of me,
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment