Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5/18/10- we're all in this together!

i just realized today that i haven't posted anything this month. i wish i could share with you all that is going on in my life right now, but i don't have that much time, so i will stick with keeping you informed about my weight loss. most days i am moving forward; some days i don't move at all. i try not to follow my emotions because they usually lead me to cake, cookies or brownies. i'm grateful to my friend, Gretchen who insists that we walk on the days that i don't go to the gym. we walk and talk and walk and talk...its good for the body and the soul. my clothes are getting bigger, which is good, but i need to go shopping....SOON!

august will be here soon and i want to lose 15 more lbs.; that will be 50lbs. in one year. i know i can do it, but i gotta stay on track. i have about 73 days before august 1....who's with me? i need your support in reaching my goal. let's do this together!!! you don't have to lose 15lbs., just make the commitment to eat right and exercise with me for the next 73 days and see what happens.

i'll be waiting to hear from you.

all of me,
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment